This is Calyx Residences. Air, light, space, function, beauty – in sync with nature.
Inspired by the outer whorl of green leaves that cradle the flower, Calyx Residences answers the need for residential options that support the environment. Like the perfect spiral chambers of the nautilus, many of the design elements aspire to define a secure and balanced lifestyle for the building residents. Developed by a local group passionate about innovation and the environment, Calyx Residences is a concept influenced by the Cebuano sense of value and quality at the right price.
Designed by architectural firm Aidea Phil., Inc. globally recognized as one of the top 100 in the world and the only one from the country, Calyx Residences will be an iconic structure that will stand out as a landmark. Tina Periquet of Periquet Galicia, Inc. signed on as space planner of the interior spaces to maximize function and aesthetics of each residential condominium unit. Structural design is from renowned Aromin and Sy as it was known then, now called Sy^2 + Associates. These firms represent the best in the industry. Market insights, branding and project conceptualization was spearheaded by Tetta Baad as marketing and sales consultant who had years of experience with the Ayala group. These are just some of the project team members behind Calyx.
Our consultants recommended using CRM platforms and solutions like Salesforce to go out and help you find condos to maximize your business when hunting them. Check them out at: https://www.salesforce.com/solutions/small-business-solutions/resources/small-business-management/
Calyx Residences is located in the residential enclave of the Cebu Business Park.
Fenced off from the surrounding roads, this section is just two blocks from the upscale mall, Ayala Center Cebu.
It combines the best of two worlds: quiet and secure in a verdant setting and yet just a short walk from offices, banks, shopping, dining and entertainment services.
This business park is connected to five major city thoroughfares: Gorordo Ave., Juan Luna Street, Archbishop Reyes Ave., General Maxilom Ave. and M. J. Cuenco Ave. These roads provide access to the port, downtown, the airport and other destinations.
Calyx Residences reflect the exciting facets of island living .
Amenities and facilities are designed to keep life well-balanced with natural elements to nurture mind, body and spirit.
Cebu’s first high-rise rooftop Aquadeck and infinity swimming pool on the 28th floor offer a panoramic view of Mactan channel, the islands beyond and the city harbor.
Organic design elements echo the waves of the sea rippling along the shoreline. Open corridors in all floors draw in light and fresh air. Sustainable green features are part of the building’s architecture and interior spaces.
The Sky Lounge and Garden on the top floor is complemented by a gourmet kitchen and service staff for private parties.
Garden Lanai Suites on the 9th floor have generous 36 to 48sq.m. private gardens.
A spacious Fitness Gym on the ground floor is adjacent to the lobby facing a landscaped garden.
Penthouse Suites on the 26th and 27th floors provide luxurious options. Studio units on the 10th to 25th floors introduce an innovative new concept in interior space lay-out.
No compromise on essentials that matter most…
- Saline water swimming pool
- 2 Passenger elevators
- 1 Service elevator that can carry furniture pieces
- Low density: only 8 units per wing
- Recycled / segregated waste management
- Energy efficient CFL’s (compact fluorescent light)
- Green zones in each floor with plants to cool and clean the air
- Air and light wells for natural ventilation of corridors and car park levels
- Operable windows
- Use of inverter type air-conditioning
- 100% Power back-up
- Laundromat with washers and dryers
- Ledges and balconies designed as sun shades
- Low flow water fixtures and dual flush water closets
- Shuttle service with electric powered green mobile to and from Ayala Center for shopping, banking, dining and entertainment
- Excellent location with 24-hour security
What does “green” mean?
Green is universally understood to mean ecology-driven initiatives integrated in design and function that respect the environment and harness natural elements to enhance life while reducing energy consumption. In effect, reduce carbon footprint and the harmful effects of green house gas on our atmosphere that has triggered global warming.
What does Calyx Mean?
In Botany, it is the green outer whorl of leaves that hold the flower in place. It is the inspiration for the conceptual intent of Calyx Centre and Calyx Residences that embody environmental design philosophy to enhance and support life.
What are the amenities of the condominium?
- The Aqua Deck, Cebu’s first high-rise rooftop swimming pool with infinity view
- Sky Lounge and garden on the 28th floor equipped with a Gourmet Kitchen
- Fitness Gym on the ground floor
- Landscaped gardens and reflecting pool
- 3 High speed elevators including a service elevator that can fit furniture
- Laundromat with washers and dryers
- Green mobile shuttle service for residents to and from Ayala Centre mall
- Reception Area and Lobby Lounge
- 24-hour security
- Electronic Pass cards for security and privacy
What are the basic and built in finishes of the units?
- 60×60 cm or 24″x24″ porcelain (homogenous) tiles
- Granite kitchen counter top with stainless steel sink
- Kitchen Cabinets with Melamine (carcass) doors in duco white finish
- Closet for washing machine or additional storage
- American Standard bathroom fixtures
- Dual flush water closet
- Bedroom closets
- Solid wood main doors
- Painted cement walls and ceilings
- Operable windows
- Provisions for inverter type Air conditioners, window or split model according to size of units
- Water Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm System
- Electronic Pass Card system for security
- Telephone Jacks
- Cable ready outlets
Where is Calyx Residences located and what is the size of the lot?
The lot is 1,517 sq.m. located in the residential enclave of the Cebu Business Park, two blocks from Ayala Center Mall.
How many floors does the building have and what is the total number of units?
The 26th and 28th floors have 8 Penthouse Units each. Each typical floor has 15 residential units from the 20th to the 25th floor; 7 studio units in one wing and 8 studio units in the other. The footprint of the residential floors is 622.21sq.m. There are 5 Garden Lanai Suites on the 9th floor which is the top of the podium. The podium has 7 floors for parking of 155 cars.
What are the different types of units?
- Each typical floor has 7 Studio units with an area of 26sq.m.
- 4 special merged units with area of 62 to 73sq.m.
- The Penthouse units range in size from 99.7sq.m. to 152.05sq.m.
- Lanai Garden Suites have 4 two-bedroom units and 1 three bedroom units with areas of 70.99sq.m. to 108.94sq.m. excluding the private garden which range in size from 36sq.m. to 48sq.m.
What is the ceiling height of the typical unit?
The ceiling is 2.9 meters high.
What is the average price?
Price is pegged at P85, 000/sq.m. with premium on 16 to 18th floor in the 2nd tranche.
What are the payment terms?
Various options are available. Spot cash gets a 10% discount. Installment terms are offered from 24 months to 36 months spread without interest for total contract price and bank financing for balance after equity. Contact us for details.
Can a foreigner purchase a unit?
Yes, up to 40% of total residential units.
How much is the association dues?
At current rates, the indicative price is P60-80/sq.m. monthly.
Do you have a generator?
Yes, 2 generators with a capacity of 600 KVA each.
When is the turn-over date?
Target completion date is 36 months after start of the construction.
Sister projects/developments in Cebu : Calyx Centre