The Philippines is one of the most exciting and beautiful tourist and business destinations in Asia. It is also called home not only by Filipinos, but of friends from other countries who have fallen in love not only with the country’s beauty, but also with the warm and friendly people.
Of the country’s 7,107 islands, Mactan Island, Cebu is the most preferred. It is surrounded by the Central Mountains which is home to some 8,120 species of flowering plants. The Cebuanos are one of the friendliest people in the country, if not, the world. It is not called the Queen City of the South for nothing
How to get there
Cebu is just an hour’s flight away fro Manila. Mövenpick Residences Cebu is located in Punta Engaño, a 15 minute drive from the Mactan Cebu International Airport. You can also fly directly to Cebu from many countries, as major airlines have made Cebu one of their Philippines hubs.
There’s Business There Too!
What’s unique about Cebu is that you are only a few minutes away from the Mactan Export Processing Zone – which is home to 102 companies employing over 30,000 employees – and Cebu City’s business hub. So in case, you want to mix business with pleasure, you can do so every single day!
Mövenpick Residences Cebu is an exclusive and private beach getaway for both families and individuals alike. These ready-for-occupancy residences in Punta Engaño offer flexible investment options to match your chosen lifestyle.
Development Type: High-rise Residential Resort Complex
Product Type: Fully-serviced, Five Star Residences
Projects Concept: French Mediterranean Community
No. of Floors/Bldg: Residential Towers 1-17; Hotel Tower – 22; Residential Tower 2- 20
Unit Mix: 1-Bedroom and 2 bedroom
Total No. of Units for Sale: 66 units R2
Parking Slots: Available for Sale
Location and Access
Mövenpick Residences Cebu is conveniently located in Punta Engano, Mactan Island, which is few minutes scenic drive from the Mactan Cebu International Airport. Flight from Manila takes less than two hours via major airline carriers.
• Approximately 1.75 hours by air from NAIA
• 10 minutes away from Mactan International Airport and Lapu-Lapu City commercial area
• Adjacent to Shangri-La, Mactan and other popular destinations
• Approximately hour away from Cebu City’s central business districts
Mövenpick Residences Cebu is affiliated with the internationally acclaimed Mövenpick Hotels and Resort chain committed to get great service, Mövenpick Residences Cebu will be the best investment anyone can make. The “Passionately Swiss” maxim embodies Swiss hospitality and attention to detail as well as utmost focus on quality, reliability and care.
AMENITIES AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES
• Manny O’s Wine & Taps, the resort’s signature restaurant located the marina, highlights a unique melange of Asian and European cuisine in tapas-style serving with, of course, Manny O’s award-winning wines
• An Ibiza- inspired beach club
• Vanilla Beach cafe for all-day dining
• The grand lobby lounge for a relaxing rendezvous
• Pool Bar for cool drinks while taking a dip
Beach and Water Activities
• Complete range of water sports
Recreational and Conference Facilities
• International-standard banquet facilities for conferences and other special occasions
• Spa and Wellness
• Health and fitness center
The Mövenpick Residences Cebu Life
Residents get the ultimate VIP treatment when they move in to the residences. Not only do they get 5-star service in either their 1 or 2 bedroom unit, they also get to enjoy the following the whole year round:
Mövenpick Residence Cebu Unit Features
• All units are fully- fitted with balconies and views of the sea.
• Appliance: Cable- ready televisions, air- conditioning, refrigerator and water heater
• Furniture: Modern living, dining and bedroom furnishings w/ accessories
• Decor: Wall decor, mirrors and originals paintings from the iconic Cebuano artist, Fred Galan
• Others: Mattresses, curtains, towels and other furnishing
• Toilet and bathrooms exhaust system
• Fire detection/ alarm and water sprinkler system
• 150% back up power system
Mövenpick Residences Cebu Management Services
• 24-hour security service
• Common area maintenance
• Utilities application and maintenance assistance
• Assistance in community/ personal events
Pooling Mechanics for Investors:
1) The unit owner is entitled to a 50% share of the gross rental revenue (net of taxes and service charge) of his particular unit.
2) Rental pool enrollments or pull – outs must be given 6 months prior to the start of each calendar year. This should be done via official, written notice addressed to the Residence Management.
3) All profit shares will be paid out to the investor annually during the month of April (net of taxes and services charge).
4) No hidden or surprise charges for the rental agreements. The total 50% gross revenue of the unit owner will be fully disclosed.
5) Annual Real Property tax and Php60/sqm/ month Association Dues will be charged to the unit owner.
6) When the unit is enrolled in the rental pool -
a. No utility fees (water, electricity) will be billed to the unit owner
b. All minor repairs and maintenance (air – conditioning cleaning and maintenance, light bulb replacements, etc.) will be to the account of the residence management
c. Complete hotel services
d. All capital expenditures will, however, be charged to the unit owner
7) When the unit is NOT enrolled in the rental pool -
a. Utilities will be under the account of the owner
b. Residence management may be commissioned to provide housekeeping, repairs and maintenance and other services at preferred rate.
Download/view the Project Brochure/Presentation of Movenpick : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9pD_C5CB1-rSGUxTHJRazI3a0U
Download/view the Income Projection for Investors of Movenpick : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9pD_C5CB1-rZDdraE1jZHpZeTA