10° 20’ 28” North, 123° 54’ 59” East
We say, MAPS DON’T LIE. Our coordinates put you in Ines Ouano Road, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue City, one of Cebu’s premier addresses.
The MIDPOINT Residences brings you close to the business and leisure locales, north and south of Cebu City, putting you in the way of golden opportunities, allowing you to optimize your time and choices, giving you the freedom to be where you want to be when you want to be.
Above and Beyond
We have tirelessly combined heart and mind in our design concepts, financing arrangements and specialized services so that on top of our quality living spaces, you get a total satisfying and delightful experience.
The little luxuries, the added features, the unique touches — a slice of heaven that is yours for the taking.
We understand your challenges, we understand your aspirations. So we have put your security and ease of living at the core of our business. We understand that at this point, your best proposition is to elevate your sights and expand your horizon as a fitting reward for your hard work.
The MIDPOINT Residences is a two-tower high-rise residential condominium complex aptly located in Banilad, Mandaue City – the actual midpoint between Cebu City’s business and leisure destinations and also one of Metro Cebu’s premier addresses. It is the first 28-story residential condominium soon to rise in this area.
- Window-type airconditioning units provided for the living area and bedrooms
- Melamine board kitchen cabinets with stainless steel sink and granite countertop
- Melamine board bedroom closets
- Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband provisions for telephne and CATV exclusively provided by PLDT
- Electrical provisions for portable water heater at the shower area
- Bathroom fixtures and accessories
- Exhaust fan installed in toilet and bath
- Electrical provision for filter-type range hood
- Non-LPG, purely electrical provision for cooking
- Fire alarm and smoke detector in each unit
- Painted cement walls, dry wall partitions, and ceilings
- Tiled main flooring
- Ceramic floor and wall tiles for the toilet and bath
- Access to PLV Sports Club with swimming pool, fitness gym and basketball court
- Landscaped garden with parks and playground
- Individual mailboxes
- High-speed elevators
- Centralized garbage collection area with segregated garbage chutes
- Main lobby and reception area
- Commercial spaces at the ground floor
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system
- Multi-level podium and basement parking
- Standby generator
- Studio Unit
Floor Area: approx. 20 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php1,233,980.00
- One-Bedroom Unit
Floor Area: approx. 24 sq. m. – 26 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php1,713,940.00
- Two-Bedroom Unit
Floor Area: approx. 36 sq. m. – 50 sq. m.
Selling Price: Starts at Php2,555,000.00
1. Where is the condominium project located?
- The MIDPOINT Residences is located at Ines Ouano Road, A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad,
Mandaue City, Cebu.
2. What is the total land area of the condominium project?
- The total land area of The MIDPOINT Residences is approximately 3,461 sq. m. including the area for PLV Sports Club. Approximately 1,784 sq. m. land area is allocated for The MIDPOINT Towers and approximately 1,677 sq. m. for the PLV Sports Club located within the area.
3. How many towers does this condominium project consist of? How many units are available for
- The MIDPOINT Residences is a 2-tower vertical development with a total number of 635 units available for ownership. Tower 1 has 339 units, while Tower 2 has 296 units.
4. When is the target completion for the first tower?
- The target completion for the first tower is in July 2017.
5. Do you already have a timetable for the grand launching and groundbreaking of this
- The Grand Launching of The MIDPOINT Residences is scheduled on April 8, 2014, and the groundbreaking ceremony will be in June 2014.
6. What are some of the features and amenities that we can use?
- Our features and amenities include, among others, individual mailboxes, centralized garbage collection area with segregated garbage chutes, entrance with guardhouse, main lobby and reception area, commercial spaces at the ground floor, multi-level podium and basement parking, landscaped garden with parks and playground, a Chapel, and automatic membership to the PLV Sports Club, which has a swimming pool, fitness gym, function rooms, and basketball court. PLV Sports Club is located within the area or adjacent to TMR.
7. How many unit types does The MIDPOINT Residences have? And what are they?
- The MIDPOINT Residences offers 4 unit types: studio units, 1-bedroom units, 2-bedroom units, and penthouse units.
8. How big are these unit types?
- Approximate floor areas of each unit type are as follows: Studio Units range from 17 sq. m. to 20 sq. m., One-Bedroom Units range from 24 sq. m. to 26 sq. m., Two-Bedroom Units range from 36 sq. m. to 50 sq. m., and Penthouse Units range from 84 sq. m. to 220 sq. m.
9. What are the estimated prices for each unit type?
- Standard selling prices for Studio Units range from Php1,233,980.00 to Php1,688,850.00, One-Bedroom Units range from Php1,713,940.00 to Php2,123,820.00, and Two-Bedroom Units range from Php2,555,000.00 to Php3,947,480.00. The above selling prices are subject to a 10% discount during the pre-selling period or until April 30, 2014.
10. Are the prices exclusive of taxes and transfer charges?
- Yes, prices are exclusive of taxes and transfer charges.
11. What are the unit features of a unit upon turnover?
The following are the standard unit features:
i. Window-type air conditioning units provided for the living area and bedroom/s
ii. Melamine board kitchen cabinets with stainless steel sink and granite
iii. Melamine board bedroom closets
iv. Fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband and provisions for the telephone and
CATV exclusively provided by PLDT
v. Electrical provision for portable water heater at the shower area
vi. Bathroom fixtures and accessories
vii. Exhaust fan installed in toilet and bath
viii. Electrical provision for filter-type range hood
ix. Non-LPG, purely electrical provision for cooking
x. Fire alarm and smoke detector in each unit
xi. Painted cement walls, dry wall partitions, and ceilings
xii. Tiled main flooring
xiii. Ceramic floor and wall tiles for the toilet & bath
12. Are there any financing options available when you purchase a unit?
- Yes, Bank Financing, In-House Financing, and PAG-IBIG financing are available, subject to terms and conditions.
13. Are there any parking areas? How much is each unit?
- The MIDPOINT Residences has multiple-level parking from Basement 2 to 3rd floor podium parking. The price per parking unit during the pre-selling period ranges from Php437,000.00 to Php602,000.00.
14. How much is the reservation fee and what is its validity?
- The reservation fee is Php30,000.00 for the condo unit and Php20,000.00 for the parking unit. Reservation fee is valid for 30 days.
Construction Updates and Picture Gallery of The Midpoint Residences : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152369519194802.1073741879.101963579801