Owning a condominium here in Cebu Philippines has always been legal for foreigners, but earning from rental income from your condo units is what makes Citiloft Mango an advantage and a good entry to real estate investment. Cebuano Overseas Filipino Workers ( OFW ) and Cebuano Real Estate Investors are on the arms race with buying condo units in Citiloft. For first time and experience condo investor of Fuente Towers and Ramos Tower, Citiloft Mango has a market which is growing – College Students.
CitiLoft is a mid-rise 18-storey residential condominium with 393 finished units. It has studio type residential condominiums, with balconies designed for ultimate urban living and floor areas ranging from 18 – 29, to 30 square meters.
Introducing the newest investment option from Fuente Triangle Realty Development. A 18-storey residential condominium that’s located in a prime area of the city. It’s in close proximity to schools, offices and shopping malls.This property offers an investment opportunity with its strong leasing potential brought about by its prime location in the city and a year-round tenant demand.
Live life with the Best features
CitiLoft Mango provides all owners the modern amenities of a studio-type residential condominium like broadband access, high-speed levators, videocom, and 24-hour security system. Your unit comes with a world-class membership club, Club Ultima. The lifestyle club offers more state-of-the-art amenities on the 12 floors of Tower 2 of the Fuente Towers which is only a few blocks away from your property. As a member of the club, you get FREE room nights, discounts and privileges in its partner hotel, the Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts in Makati, Boracay, Davao, and Cebu. You can also exchange your Free room nights with Interval International and choose from over 2,900 affiliated hotels and resorts worldwide.
Reach for the Sky
CitiLoft Mango is also close to the newest tourist attraction, the Sky Experience Adventure. This facility is located at the Crown Regency Hotel & Towers and is the best entertainment partner of your property. It features the World’s First Edge Coaster, the Philippines’ first Skywalk Extreme, Cebu’s first 4D theater and many more! Since the hotel is usually fully booked on peak seasons, tourist will consider CitiLoft Mango as the next best location.
Unit Features & Inclusions:
- Mid rise 18-storey condominium
- 1 Bedroom units – 24 sq. meters
- 4.5 sq. meters of balcony w/ glass sliding doors
- 300 residential units – 90% with balcony
- All finsihed units with ceramis floor tiles
- Granite kitchen countertop with sink & faucet
- Kitchen w/ hanging & under counter cabinets
- Telephone & TV Cable ready
- Sliding bedroom door & bedroom closet
- Ceramic tiles – Toilet & bath (floor to ceiling)
- water closet, lavatory, faucet & shower set
- Soap & tissue holder & towel rack
- Switches, outlets, lightings & roughing-ins
- Fire protection system & supply pipes for ACU
- Provision or split type air condition units
- Individual meters for water & electricity
- Choice of mountain or sea view units
- Membership at Club Ultima
- Ground Floor Lobby & 35 Commercial Units
- 48 basement / lower ground parking slots
- Landscaped rooftop w/ jacuzzi
- Swimming pool at the rooftop
- Use of amenities & facilities of Club Ultima
- 7-day free hotel nights yearly (Crown Regency)
- Access – hotels & resorts of Interval International (II)
- View of Sinulog festival parade
Citiloft Mango Target Market
Sacred Heart for Boys students is just beside Citiloft, Insular Life is infront while Immaculate Conception is another possible market. St. Theresa’s College is just meters away while Velez College is walking distance from Citiloft Mango location.
Citiloft Mango Features
Condo Units will be Delivered Finished, using shearwall design to maximize floor space, located within the students path to their schools, Club Ultima Membership is not required unless condo unit is enrolled to Crown Regency Condotel program.