Club Ultima Tower 2 now has RFO (Ready-For-Occupancy) units at the 5th floor up to the 10th floor of Club Ultima building tower 2, for commercial use and part residential with 30% DP for 1 year and the remaining 70% balance for 4 years.
Free Club Ultima membership for buyers! The 3rd floor is now being transformed into a casino, since Casinos are really popular now a days and you can even find Casinos online at sites like https://linkw88moinhat.com where you can make some money too. You can also play slot games at https://clubvip777.com/slot-online/. Prices start at Php 70,000.00 per square meter.
Club Ultima brings to Cebu city a full spectrum of superior facilities, personal service and the warmth of a traditional Filipino welcome for that complete family oriented, socially inclined lifestyle environment. The Club features the finest restaurant and bars, recreational facilities and complete business center. It offers superior hotel accommodations with 54 luxury guestrooms and suites; the Club also offers complete health and beauty facilities for facial treatments, body contouring, holistic health care surgical aesthetics, steam and sauna baths, a barbershop, a beauty salon and a Power gym.
Click here to download Club Ultima floor Plans
|Available Units||Approximate Area||Level|
|Studio Units||23-32 square meters||248-344 square feet||5th-10th Floors|
|1 Bedroom||40-67 square meters||431-721 square feet||5th-14th Floors|
|2 Bedroom||55-68 square meters||592-732 square feet||11th-14th Floors|
|Garden Units||studio and 1 bedroom units||5th Floor|
|Loft Units||1 bedroom||44-47 square meters||474-506 square feet||15th Floor|
|2 bedroom||69-71 square meters||743-764 square feet|
|3 bedroom||100 meters||1,076 square feet|