Great businesses deserve a great office.
That stands high at a prestigious location.
In a future-ready space crafted masterfully.
With a green heart to care for the environment.
LATITUDE CORPORATE CENTER – Masterfully crafted for great businesses
- Pinnacle, highpoint, apex
- Scope of freedom for action or thought
A stellar LOCATION: Cebu Business Park
The Cebu Business Park Advantage
- Central location & preferred Business address
- Home to 150 local & foreign companies
- Largest IT economic zone (50ha)
- ACC Lifestyle and Leisure Centers – 500 outlets, 80k foot traffic
- High quality infrastructure
- Multiple connecting roads in and out
- Predominantly Corporate
- Shopping destination
- 3 Office Types in 1 Building
- Retail area – GF & 2nd
- BPO spaces (large) – 5 floors: 8th – 12th
- Enterprise floors (medium) – 3 floors: 14th – 16th
- Executive offices (small) – 8 floors: 17th – 24th
- A Registered GREEN Building
It’s a Responsibly Developed. Will be the 1st BERDE Certified Building in Cebu Business Park
B – BUILDING FOR
E – ECOLOGICALLY
R – RESPONSIVE
D – DESIGN
E – EXCELLENCE
- An Upscale, Modern Business Lifestyle
No. of floors 24 storeys
Executive 17th – 24th floor
Enterprise 14th – 16th floor
BPO 8th – 12th floor
Podium Parking 3rd – 7th floor
Retail GF – 2nd
No. of Units 83
No. of Elevators 8
No. of Parking 246
- LED Lighting
- Rainwater Collection system
- Stub-outs for fresh air provision
- Material Recovery Facility
- Plaza with Tree Santuary
- Live wall at main lobbies
- 60% glass ratio
- 20% green space
- High-ceiling ground lobby
- Separate Lobby and Elevator for BPO & Office
- 2 level retail
- Common toilet on all floors
- 8 elevators (BPO – 3+1, Others – 3+1)
- 100% backup power with extra N+1 provision for BPO
- Fire Detection Alarm System (FDAS)
- CCTV system
- Centralized VRF-type AC in lobbies and hallways
- Dedicated mechanical areas for ACU units
- Sky Lounge at 14th floor (green)
- Garden Deck at 17th floor (green)
- Floor to Ceiling glass windows
- Modern, Sleek, and Iconic design
- Property management services
- For PEZA accreditation
TURNOVER: 4Q 2019
- What is the deliverable unit finish?
- All units are delivered bear with CHB partition in between to allow each owner a free hand to design and finish according to their own plan, specification and functionality.
- Is the building PEZA registered?
- The building will be PEZA registered
- What are restrictions on the type of use?
- Uses not allowed are those that increase density of the occupants, compromise security, interfere and disturb other offices
- OTHERS not allowed
- No Medical clinics/laboratory
- Dance Studio
- Are we allowed to put up office signage?
- Any form of signage is not allowed on the common areas of the building. Logo or corporate name may be displayed in the interior or within the glass door. All signage should be according to the specification required by the building required by the building administration and with the approval of the developer.
- Can we put up our own CR within the units?
- CR provision will be provided but the construction cost will be for the unit owners account. Applicable only to enterprise and executive offices.
- What type of Aircon to be used?
- Tenants and owners will provide their own units. VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) types are recommended
- How many parking slots can each unit purchase?
- 1 parking slot for each unit is allowed. Additional slots for bigger units will be subject to approval.
- Who will handle the property management services?
- The project will be managed by leading property management services company.
- What is the typical hallway width?
- What is the floor to floor height
- 3.8m (slab to slab)
- How much is the CUSA
- Common Use Service Area fee is estimated to be around 75/sqm plus VAT during the 1ST year of operations.
Latitude Corporate Center eBrochure : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zv2mOItKxFQnNNNnZzakF1SzQ