The Courtyards at Banawa is redefining condominium living in Cebu City. This condominium complex is composed of three-level walk-up condominiums with unconfined living areas that are a first of its kind in the city and challenges the enclosed spaces of high-rise buildings. The most notable features of the development are the al fresco courtyards and landscaped gardens where homeowners can enjoy open living spaces. It also has community amenities that offer luxury living to its residents.
The site location in Jose Fortich St., Banawa within Cebu City makes it highly convenient to reach nearby schools, churches such as the Alliance of Two Heart; groceries like Rustan’s Gaisano, Fooda; and hospitals: Cebu Doctors’, Chong Hua, VSMMC; and its location is close to the city center. It is highly accessible to both public transportation and privately owned vehicles.
The Courtyards at Banawa offers a wide range of units and flexible financing options to fit the needs of the buyer’s budget. The buildings’ design plan results to lower monthly dues compared to high-rise condominiums because of its low-maintenance hallways that doesn’t require elevators and artificial indoor lighting.
- Grand entrance gate & guardhouse
- Open Courtyards per building cluster
- Manicured gardens
- Swimming pool & clubhouse
- Mini-playground & strolling lane
- Perimeter Fence
- Fire detection alarm system
- Underground electrical and telephone system
- 100% back up power generator
- Waste water treatment facility
- ISO-Certified Property Management
- Painted walls, partitions & Ceiling
- Tiled floors
- Tiled toilet & bath with bathroom fixtures & shower enclosure
- Provision of water heater outlet in the shower
- Bedrom closets
- Kitchen sink and countertop & cabinets
- Area for washing & dryer except studio units
Construction Updates of The Courtyards at Banawa : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151649883114802.1073741838.101963579801&type=3